Sat, Oct 16|
Muskoka District Municipality
Fall Trip to Muskoka, ON
Enjoy the fall colors, hike, a visit local breweries and much more on a day trip to Muskoka on Saturday, Oct 16th 2021. 2 spots left, offering a $10 discount.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2021, 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Muskoka District Municipality, Muskoka, Muskoka Lakes, ON P0C 1M0, Canada
About the Event
*IMPORTANT* We are taking smaller groups of 5-6 for your safety and health. Therefore we have limited seats available, be sure to book your seat as soon as possible!
Cost: $160 per person (50% advance payment needed to book a seat. See details below).
*2 spots left, offering a $10 discount.*
Enjoy the colors of fall in Muskoka on a one-day trip. Hike, lookouts, visit to a brewery, and much more! Read below for the full plan, costs and seats available.
- 8:30am: Pickup. 2 Pick up spots from Downtown Toronto and GTA. (Exact locations based on what’s most feasible for everyone.) Start of journey to hiking spot in Muskoka.
- 11:30am: Start hike at Hardy Lake Trail. This hike is easy to moderate level so suitable for any age.
- 3:30pm: Johnston Cranberry Marsh for a hike in the cranberry farm and winery.
- 4:30pm: Short visit to Muskoka brewery. Enjoy a free drink on us!!!
- 6:00pm: Drive back and drop off (to same pickup spots)
Wanderlite will be providing limited seats following Covid protocols.
What's included in the cost:
- Drive to and from Toronto (5-6 hours)
- Free drink at Muskoka Brewery
- Hike alongside our guide
- Drinking water (bring your refillable bottles)
- First aid kit
What you need to bring?
- Hiking boots or comfortable shoes to hike
- Comfortable clothing suitable for hiking
- Any accessories that might add support or comfort such as sun glasses, hiking sticks etc
- A water bottle
How to book?
- Register on the link
- You will get an email of confirmation and details for e-transfer
- E-transfer 50% of the ticket cost to the given email address
- Remaining will be received at the beginning or before the trip in cash or e-transfer.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the e-transfer details to book your spot as well.
Have any questions about the event?
Please email email@example.com for further information.
Pickup + Start of trip