Sat, May 01|
Online on Zoom (Free)
(PAST) Travel Stories
3 travellers share experiences and stories from their travels to Italy, Brazil, and Ireland.
Time & Location
May 01, 2021, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT
Online on Zoom (Free)
About the Event
You can watch the videos of this session on our Instagram.
Links to individual stories:
3 travellers share experiences and stories from their travels to Italy, Brazil, and Ireland. Join Us for a light-hearted session to celebrate travelling and connect with other travellers from around the globe.
Remember those days before Covid when you’d come back from a trip and tell your friends and family all the stories? Yeah, that did not happe! So a bunch of us thought, why not continue that tradition with a wider virtual community? That’s what this event is all about, travel stories.
Everyone is welcome to join this party from around the world!!!!!! Depending on the feedback from this event, we might make it a monthly event, where everyone can get a chance to share their story.
This event is organized by ‘Wanderlite.’ Wanderlite is in it’s alpha launch. It helps travel light and luggage free by letting you rent products/services from locals and local businesses wherever they go! So the next time you go somewhere and want to borrow a canoe, or need camping gear, beach umbrellas and mats or whatever it is. Simply borrow/rent it through Wanderlite at www.wanderlite.co
About the Wanderers
- Katie, from the US. Enjoys traveling and meeting new friends. Fun travel facts: 1) She’s backpacked through Ireland and the UK, 2) She’s driven coast-to-coast in the US twice, and 3) She recently started learning German.
- Sixtina, from Germany. Lived in USA, Mexico, Spain, Netherlands and Ireland. Loved all countries for different reasons. Fun fact: She always looks on social media for other Sixtinas and tries to connect and meet them. She will talk about travelling during covid to Brazil.
- Michael, from US. Enjoys travel for the sense of adventure and storytelling. Fun travel facts: His top three travel destinations/goals are 1.) Traveling across Japan and visiting the sunflower fields 2.) Hiking and exploring New Zealand 3.) Visiting Venice and riding a gondola.
The event will be conversation style.
- Intros and hellos.
- Katie will start with her story. She will talk about her backpack trip to Ireland where she ended up in a small town without wifi. Followed by Q&A.
- Sixtina and Michael share stories. Sixtina tells what it was like travelling to Brazil during covid. Michael will share what the last day in Italy was like.
- Some Q&A and goodbyes
Free Wanderer's Pass
Limited spots available. Inform us if you decide not to attent.