Sat, Jul 24|
Sandbanks provincial park
One Day Getaway: Sandbanks beach and Prince Edward County
Wanderlite is offering a day trip on Saturday, July 24th 2021 to Sandbanks Provincial Park and Prince Edward County. Limited seats available!
Time & Location
Jul 24, 2021, 8:00 a.m.
Sandbanks provincial park, Sandbanks provincial park
About the Event
UPDATE: All 5 spots have been booked. To stay updated for upcoming trips and events you can sign up here: https://www.wanderlite.co/sign-up
Looking for a perfect summer getaway? Wanderlite is offering a day trip on Saturday, July 24th 2021 to Sandbanks Provincial Park and Prince Edward County. This is your chance to experience the picturesque beauty of the sand dunes and the pristine blue/green waters of the beaches at Sandbanks Provincial Park.
*IMPORTANT* We have limited seats available, following Covid protocols, so be sure to book yours as soon as possible!!!
Below are some interesting facts about the place by Ontario Parks:
- World’s largest baymouth barrier dune formation
- Three expansive sandy beaches that some say are among the best in Canada;
- Outlet Beach is perfect for families, with shallow waters and gentle drop off
- Location jutting out into Lake Ontario means that this park is a bird migration hotspot in spring and fall
- Walking trails that allow visitors to experience the dune and wetland habitats of the park
Sandbanks Provincial Park is on Lake Ontario in Prince Edward County.
COST: $135 per person
What's included in the cost:
- Drive to and from Toronto (2-3 hours one way)
- Drive to dunes, beach, farmer's market
- Beach balls, frisbees, a few mats/sheets
- A water tank
- We will also bring cute snack packs for each person to munch.
You will need to bring your water bottles, beach mats, umbrellas, towels and other beach items that you may want to use.
- We leave at 8am. Pick up from Downtown Toronto and near Mississauga. Exact locations based on what’s most feasible for everyone.
- We will head to the dunes and beach. Do whatever and walk wherever. Explore as you desire.
- Optional: We will be ordering food to the beach or nearby if someone wants to get some food. This is flexible at the moment. We will ask the registered people about their preferences and decide what works.
- Drive to Farmer's market. Shop and enjoy at the farmers market
- Drive back to Toronto
If you are interested in a professional photographer capturing this moment please email at email@example.com after you have reserved a seat.
Wanderlite will be providing limited seats following Covid protocols.
How to book?
- Register on the link
- You will get an email of confirmation and details for e-transfer
- When booking your ticket there is a 50% e-transfer deposit and the remaining will be received at the beginning of the trip in cash or e-transfer.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the e-transfer details to book your spot as well.
Have any questions about the event?
Please private message us or email email@example.com for further information.